The Mullins

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Zoo Class








I am now taking the boys to Zoo class on Wednesday mornings.  They love it.  Hollis can't do much yet, but he loves watching all the little kids, he is not too sure about the animals they bring in though!  They talk about a letter each week, do a project, and they get to meet an animal!  This is right up Clayton's alley, he has always loved all things animals.  We were lucky that the first class happened to be a spring like day in January so we stayed afterwards to walk around and have a snack at the Zoo.  I know I say it all the time, but I am just so thankful and feel so blessed that I get to stay home with my kiddos.  I absolutely love being with them and being able to give them all of these opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers