The Mullins

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dinosaur Egg and Eccentric Outfit :)

On this particular day I had run to the store, while I was gone Clayton and Daddy went outside to play.  Clayton didn't want to take his pajamas off and it was a little cool and muddy...so why not wear your pajamas, Daddy's sock cap, and off course your frog rainboots.  I must say I don't think anyone else could pull this outfit off and look this darn irresistably cute!!!! 



While at the store I bought a dinosaur egg!!!  I found it in the dollar section of Target.  You just put the egg in water...and tada...a dinosaur not only hatches, but grows!  He named his dinosaur Elvis!  Daddy helped him pick that name because it just so happened to be Elvis' birthday that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers