The Mullins

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baby Jesus Will Get It...

Clayton absolutely loves going to Sunday School and I am so glad he does.  He always tells me all about what he learned and of course what he had for snack.  Since Christmas he doesn't just say Jesus, it is always Baby Jesus!  Well, he had been talking about and wanting Emily the train, a character from Thomas the Train.  We were on our way home from church and he started talking about Emily again and how much he wanted her.  I explained to him that we just had his birthday and Christmas and that we don't always get what we want and that he had plenty of toys to play with.  He thinks about this for a minute and says, "That's okay Mommy, I'll ask Baby Jesus for Emily!"  You have to love the innocence of a child!  I love that little boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers