The Mullins

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Kindermusik Homework!

 All Ready for Big Boy Kindermusik!!!





Clayton is such a big boy now.  He goes into Kindermusik all by himself!!  They go in for 30 minutes and then the parents come in the last 15 minutes for them to show us what they have learned.  He is so proud when I come in that last 15 minutes, and so excited to show me what he is learned.  I love watching him!  They sometimes have homework to go along with what they are doing in class.  His first homework assignment was to make his own instrument and name it.  He made a drum/shaker.  He named it "Shaky".  Mrs. Julie was impressed at how many ways you could play it and he was beyond excited to show her and tell her all about it.  He kept saying, "Mrs. Julie will be so excited!?"  So cute!!!  I just love Kindermusik and so do my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers