The Mullins

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Precious Valentines



I got this idea from Pinterest...it was hard to get a good picture, but Clayton is holding his hand out where the sucker is, like he is handing it to you!  They turned out really cute :)



I am so thankful for my precious little Valentines!!!  They were both excited to get their Valentine's surprise this morning!  I didn't want to get them candy, so instead we got them each a little toy.  Clayton loves collecting Thomas trains, so he got Stanley.  Hollis got Thomas bath toys.  Later in the evening, Gi Gi brought them their Valentine treats from her.  She got Clayton and Hollis Thomas trains too!!!  Clayton got Bash and Hollis got Mavis.  They also got Valentine M&M's, which they thoroughly enjoyed :)  They even got Valentine cards in the mail from Aunt Karen!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers