The Mullins

Monday, December 3, 2012

Poop List

Clayton says the funniest things...I only wish I had the time to write them all down all of the time.  It would make a hilarious book and such a great keepsake.  Instead, I will continue to blog the funny ones when I remember to do so ;)  Clayton has a birthday list, a Christmas list, and now...a "poop list".  Potty training for number 1 was a piece of cake, number 2 on the other hand has been a bit of a struggle.  He doesn't have accidents, he just simply won't go!!!  So we decided to do an incentive chart...yes, this is the teacher side of me coming out!  If he filled his chart, he could get a surprise...and this is how the "poop list" was born.  He thought of something he wanted and I said, "oh, you want to put that on your Christmas list?"...he said, "no, I think I will put it on my poop list!"  This kid is too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers