The Mullins

Monday, December 3, 2012

Dream Riders Jamboree...






Special Education has always been my passion, and I love everything about it.  Before I had kids I was able to do more volunteering outside of my classroom through GRADSA and Dream Riders of Kentucky.  Both of these organizations are near and dear to my heart, so now that I have little time to volunteer, I always support them in whatever way that I can.  Dream Riders, an organization that does horse therapy for kids and adults with special needs, always does a Jamboree in the fall with horse rides, horse painting, bounce houses, hayrides, and food.  My mom and I took the boys this year and it was a gorgeous day!  I got to see lots of former students and their parents and the boys had a ball bouncing and riding horses.  It was a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers