The Mullins

Monday, December 3, 2012

Hollis' Birthday Party!!!


















We had Hollis' birthday party a little early this year since it fell the day before Thanksgiving.  We had all of our family and a few friends over to celebrate with cake and ice cream.  He had a monster theme, and he even had a monster birthday shirt for the big day.  He is my shy guy so I wasn't sure whether or not he would like everyone looking at him and singing, but he thought it was hilarious.  He just laughed and giggled the whole time.  He even stuck his hand right in the cake :)  After cake, we opened presents.  I think that was a little overwhelming for him.  Each present he opened he wanted to stop and play with instead of finishing opening all the presents.  He was too cute.  All in all it was a wonderful celebration for my beautiful baby boy!  I can't believe he is already two!!!!  He was spoiled rotten and loving every minute of it.  Afterwards, our immediate family went and had dinner at Acupulco in Newburgh.  It was a great evening celebrating my sweet boy!  Happy Birthday Hollis!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers