The Mullins

Monday, December 3, 2012

Clayton and Hollis' Dedication







I am a firm believer in raising my kids in the church.  Clayton loves going to his "church class" and I am always amazed at what he comes away with each and every Sunday.  He may only be 3, but he listens and he can always tell me the lesson they learned that week, and sure enough when I check his papers he is right!!!  It's never too early for them to learn about God!  On Sunday, October 7th Scott and I stood in front of our church with other parents and their children and committed to raising our children in the church and dedicated them to God!  It was a special day, and all of our family came out to support us, which meant the world to us.  Afterwards, we all had lunch at Hacienda and then ice cream at Coldstone.  It was a truly beautiful day!  One I will never forget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers