The Mullins

Monday, December 3, 2012

Hollis...Month 22 and 23 Where Has The Time Gone?!

Wow, I really cannot believe in a matter of days my baby will be 2!!!  I know it sounds cliche, but I really do feel like I just had him.  I still consider him my "baby".  I say it every time, but I cannot say enough what a blessing he is.

Hollis has really has come into his own over the last few months!  He is smart, funny, shy, stubborn, determined, sweet, cuddly, loving, and is quite the character.  He loves to cuddle, suck that thumb, and hold his lovey...aka "wuddy".  He holds it and rubs the little feet.  He is such a sweet little guy.  He also is very determined and when things aren't going his way, he will let you know.  At the same time, he is very tender hearted and gets his feeling hurt very easily.  He has this "look", when he is being silly, he will put his head down and only his eyes will look up at you with this serious look...and then he will start laughing hysterically.  He is quite the ham and he knows it.  He uses those long eyelashes, dark brown eyes, and beautiful smile to his advantage...there is no doubt about that!  He has us all wrapped around the little finger of his!

*He has had the stairs mastered for quite some time, but my little monkey can now scale all gates, so we had to put his gate even higher.

*Loves to figure out how things work and most of the time he does!

*Says so many words now, basically any word you say he can repeat!

*He loves to say "Okay"...basically anything you say to him he will say "Okay"

*He also says "Yep!"  The hilarious thing about this is the way he says it.  You will ask him a question and he will say in a whisper, "Yep".  Not sure why in the world he whispers it, but he does.

*He has taken up his brothers habit of taking things to bed.  He has to have some sort of car or toy with him when he goes to bed, above and beyond his lovey.  His favorite toy to take is the space Mater for some reason.

*Still my little climber...he scares me to death!!!!!

*Loves, loves, loves to wrestle with Daddy.

*Thinks his brother is the most hilarious person on the face of the earth...he adores him.  Clayton was one of his first words, that is for sure!

*Loves any toy that he can push around...lawn mower, vacuum, etc.

*Loves Mickey Mouse...and of course he still loves Dora and Boots

*Loves the vacuum cleaner...he chases me around laughing hysterically when I vacuum

*Still loves bath time, only now he is constantly trying to climb out or stand on the outside of the garden tub...he makes me a nervous wreck.  He will also get on his belly and hold himself up with his hands like he is swimming.

*Loves to sing and dance

*Thinks he is hiding when he covers his eyes...so cute!

*We had to switch him over to a booster seat instead of the space saver high chair because he wanted to sit in his brother's seat.  So we got him the exact seat only in green, and that little booger knows the difference and still wants to sit in his brother's blue one.  Silly boy.

*Loves to play trains

*Still a big time Mommy's boy...and I love every minute of it :)

*He is still shy, it takes him about 30 minutes to warm up and then he is raring to go!  Until then he is hiding in my shoulder. 

*He is definitely our child...he likes to sleep and he needs some time to wake up before he wants to be talked to or even looked at, haha!  He doesn't always wake up on the right side of the bed, if you know what I mean ;)






I love everything about his personality...he is definitely a gift and a blessing every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers