The Mullins

Monday, December 3, 2012

Dear Hollis...

My sweet, sweet Hollis,

I can't believe you are already two!!!!  I love each and everything about you!  You are sweet, shy, quite the character, smart, hilarious, stubborn, strong willed, and my little cuddle bug.  I love that I am your comfort, and then when you are upset, I can calm you just by picking you up.  You immediately put that thumb in your mouth and cuddle close.  I love that huge smile I see each and every morning, and that you have a "story" to tell me right away.  It makes my heart smile that you love your brother so much and that he can make you giggle like nobody else can.  Speaking of laughing, you are quite ticklish and if we tickle you, you laugh so hard you can't breathe.  There is no sweeter sound than you laughing so hard you can't catch your breath.  I love when those sweets words "Mama" come from those lips.  You love to figure things out and we love watching those wheels turn when you do.  You have filled our hearts with love and brought so much joy to our family.  We love you sweet boy, we can't wait to see all that you will do this next year. 
Love always and forever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers