The Mullins

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Life!





I took the boys to the park this morning, and Clayton had a ball as usual.  He was absolutely filthy from head to toe!  The kind of filthy that has to have a bath before doing anything else.  He had gotten really hot as well, so on the way home we stopped for an "orange slushy", and he got to take a bath in "mommy's tub", which is our big Jacuzzi tub in our bathroom.  It is more like a swimming pool for him.  Afterwards, I put on some jammies so he could take a nap and he finished his slushy in "mommy's bed" while watching a movie.  As I watched him all comfy and cozy drinking that slushy in my bed I thought...that is the life!  :)  I know I say it all the time, but I am just so thankful that I can take them all of these places and let them be in the comfort of their own home everyday!  I don't take this blessing for granted, and am thankful everyday that I have this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers