The Mullins

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another Trip to Holiday World...Hollis' First Trip!






Hollis completely worn out!!!


My mom took a day off and we packed up the boys and took them to Holiday World.  This was Clayton's second time, and he has been asking every morning since the first time, "Mama I go Holiday World, splish splash, ride choo choo?"  Same conversation every morning.  No matter where we have been that day, when Daddy asks him what he did, he says, "I go Holiday World!"  This was Hollis' first time, and he took it all in, loved the water, and was EXHAUSTED by the end of the day!!!  He went to bed at 5:00!  Clayton of course loved all the rides, and the water.  I had to stay right on top of him because he likes to take himself under, but can't always get back up.  He loved the water slides in the new part, but insisted on riding the same one OVER AND OVER AND OVER!  I think he would have stayed in that pool until the park closed and he fell over with exhaustion.  I finally convinced him to get out by coercing him with ice cream.  We had such a great day!  I am already looking forward to the next time, they are great little travelers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers