The Mullins

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hollis is 9 months!!! Here is a look at month 8...

He LOVES his big brother!!
Happy 9 month check up...love me some Hollis :)
Hey Mommy, I'm not doing anything I'm not supposed to!
Giving Leo the Lion some lovin'

Cutie
Big boy on Leo!
So cute it should be illegal!

*Pulling up on everything and can now get himself back down.  For the longest time he would pull up, and then cry because he thought he was stuck

*Got tooth number 3 and 4...and those were doozies for poor Hollis, very painful with lots of sleepless nights :(

*BIG TIME Mommy's boy!!!!  If I am in the room or anywhere near he is not going to be satisfied with anyone else but Mommy!  (I must admit I love it!)

*Started his first Kindermusik class, and he loves the music and singing!  He even shakes the maracas along with the music!

*Cruises the furniture

*Full fledged crawling now...no more scooting and boy is he fast, especially when he sees something he wants.  He is so funny, he won't put his right knee on the floor only the left :)

*Very entertained by Clayton, but sometimes Clayton is a little rough and doesn't understand he can't play with Hollis like he plays with Daddy, so now its almost as if Hollis braces himself when Clayton comes around :)

*Gives kisses

*Loves ALL babyfood.  This boy loves to eat!  I haven't given him a single food that he didn't like, and when he sees that food and spoon those legs and arms start going and that mouth opens up like a little baby bird, and you can't get it in fast enough!

*Reaches up with his hands when he wants to be held

*When I rock him he sucks his right thumb and with his left hand he plays with my hair to get himself to sleep...just precious!

*Everything goes straight to his mouth...he eats everything...you can't leave any paper on the floor or anything like that or he goes right for it.

*He ate cheerios for the first time and liked them!

*He is always standing up in bed when we go get him in the morning now

*No longer needs the baby seat in the tub!

*Hollis has become quite the little beaver since gaining 4 teeth, he is gnawing away at his crib!  I had friends whose little ones did this, but Clayton never did, so I was surprised to see the teeth marks on his crib!

*Says Da Da

*Can pick up small foods such as Cheerios and put them in his mouth all by himself

*Comes to you when you call his name

*"Talking" up a storm!!!


Dr. Cochran visit was a success :)  He is weighing in at 18 lbs and 4 1/2 ounces and is 27 and 3/4 inches long!  He is strong, healthy, and happy and I couldn't ask for anymore than that!  He was so good for Dr. Cochran, but he wanted Mommy...he literally doesn't let me out of his sight.  As long as he can see me he wants me!  He is just the happiest baby with the absolute sweetest smile...I could just eat him with a spoon.  He is a blessing for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers