The Mullins

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Let The Good Times Begin...


 Showing off his new "Super Power Pants"
 The Big Boy Pants
 Super Clayton is on the move!
Cute Little Tush


We have officially bought the the materials to begin "Project Potty Training".  Clayton picked out some big boy underwear with Buzz and Woody, Cars, Wall E, Nemo, and The Incredibles on them.  He was so excited!  We also bought a little potty chair because even with a small cars seat, he is terrified of the toilet.  Out of all of those underwear I was sure he would pick the Cars or Toy Story underwear, but he went straight for The Incredibles underwear and called the "Super Power Pants".  I swear he came up with that on his own, he is hilarious.  He even slept with them the first night we got them.  No he was not wearing them, he was holding them, too cute :)  Although we bought the materials, I am not going to push the issue and right now he is not interested at all.  I have had several friends tell me that once there little boys turned 3 it was like magic and they were potty trained in no time!  So we will see how it goes.  I should be a pro at this potty training thing because I had to potty train in my classroom being a Special Education teacher, but everything is so different when it is your own kiddo.  So, only time will tell!

1 comment:

  1. love to have my hand in his undies playing with him and feel him get hard,i could have lots of with his sexy little bum too, be tight but he can take at least 3" mine did at his age

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers