The Mullins

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hollis' First Kindermusik Class!!!


Hollis started his first Kindermusik class this week and he loved it!!!  He was just amazed by Mr. Jeremy's voice, he just stared at him and followed him with his eyes around the room.  He also loved shaking the instruments, and of course had to taste test them as well :)  Kindermusik is such a great program!  At one point Hollis, who is an extreme Mommy's boy, crawled across the circle right to Mr. Jeremy.  Mr. Jeremy picked him up, Hollis looks up, looks at me and puckers up.  Mr. Jeremy put him down and he crawled faster than I have ever seen him crawl right back to me.  It was so cute, everyone in class got a huge kick out of it.  I look forward to taking my boys to Kindermusik, and having that one on one time with them, and also watching them grow, learn, and acquire new skills.  So fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers