The Mullins

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Clayton Gets A Big Boy Bed!!!



Well Clayton finally figured out how to climb out of his crib.  He is all boy, so I am amazed at how long it took him.  I was taking advantage of the fact that he would still stay in it and decided to wait until this day before changing him over to the toddler bed.  I was downstairs doing some chores, while the boys napped, and I heard the door to one of the bedrooms open. I go around and look at the landing at the top of the stairs and sure enough, there is Clayton grinning from ear to ear, so proud of what he had just accomplished.  Needles to say it was an eventful nap time.  I put him back into that crib no less than 10 times, and called Scott and informed him we would need to make his bed into a toddler bed that night.  I anticipated a very eventful night, but we are going on week two of being in the toddler bed and he NEVER gets out.  He goes to bed perfectly just like before, I couldn't believe it!  GiGi got him an elephant pillow pet for staying in his big boy bed and he loves it.  Of course Hollis got one too, for cheering his brother on ;)  He got a frog pillow pet :)  Way to go Clayton, so proud of you in your big boy bed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers