The Mullins

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

It's Official!!!!!!!

We are finally potty trained!!!  I had tried numerous times and I just don't think either of us were ready, or put enough effort into it, with the busy schedule we have.  He is so smart and was beyond ready, so I decided on a Friday that the next morning we were going underwear only, no turning back, no matter what!  The first few days were of course filled with lots of accidents and messes to clean up, we stayed home for an entire week to really get this down.  After two days, he really had it down pat!  He was even starting to tell me when he had to go!  I bought tons of new underwear with all of his favorite characters from Spiderman to Thomas the Train.  He got a jelly bean each time he went, and he has done fabulous!  I can't believe how grown up my little boy is getting.  If I call him my baby, he now corrects me and says, "No Mommy, Hollis is a baby, I'm a big boy!"  Hollis wears diapers, I don't wear diapers!  So exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers