The Mullins

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hollis' First Major Boo Boo


Scott and I are laying in bed the other night around 11:30 and we hear a loud thump from Hollis' room followed by an even louder scream.  I jump out of bed and run upstairs thinking, great he has learned how to climb out of the crib and has fallen out!!  I burst into his room and he is still in the crib!  It takes my eyes a minute to adjust and figure out what has happened.  It didn't take me long to see this huge goose egg on his forehead!  I of course freaked out and ran downstairs with him to show Scott.  I mean this thing instantly was huge.  I guess he got tangled in his blanket and fell into the side of the crib.  My poor baby!!!  I kept him up for an hour to make sure that he was okay.  He wouldn't let me hold any ice on it.  Here are pictures from the next morning...believe it or not, this looks way better than it did the night before.  The goose egg was literally sticking out from his forehead at least an inch!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers