The Mullins

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ringing in the New Year with Friends

Aunt Heil holding Hollis (and talking on the phone as usual)
Clayton taking inventory of his toys

Clayton and Owen love Toy Story, and I found these Buzz and Woody shirts for them...they are buds just like Buzz and Woody, too cute!


Just seconds before this they were playing on the laptop together, but of course by the time I grabbed the camera one was on the move :)

Everyone playing Family Fued DVD in our living room

The kids made a mess with popcorn, so Heil got out the vacuum and did a little dance while vacuuming...what a nut :)

The toy room spilling out into our entry way as the night went on

Can you tell they had fun in here!?


This year we decided to stay home with our boys and invite some friends and their little ones over to ring in the New Year! We had such a great time visiting, playing games, and wrangling the little ones. The kids had such a great time chasing each other in circles, eating popcorn, and playing in the toy room. The adults were probably louder than the kiddos playing games. Clayton stayed up until 10:00 and did so great. Hollis got passed around and slept most of the night. I so enjoyed watching Clayton have so much fun. There is absolutely no place else I would have rather been than ringing in the New Year with my husband and my babies with wonderful friends. 2010 was a blessed year with the arrival of Hollis, watching Clayton grow and learn, me getting to stay at home with my babies (thanks to my wonderful hubby), and being blessed with health. I thank God for all my blessings in 2010 and look forward to all the blessings 2011 will bring. Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers