The Mullins

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sweet Moments...

Clayton has become more and more interested in his baby brother these days. He has finally started calling him Baby Hollis instead of just Baby. He asks for him as soon as he wakes up from his nap and in the morning, and he looks for him if he doesn't know where he is. The other day, I put Hollis in his bouncy seat on the counter and went to the laundry room to put some clothes in the dryer. Hollis started crying and when I walked back into the kitchen, Clayton was circling the island in the kitchen where Hollis was saying, "K Baby Hollis, K Baby Hollis" (it's okay Baby Hollis). It was absolutely precious! I guess he hears me saying this and so since I was in the other room, he decided to do it. Too cute!
Sometimes Hollis cries in the van and I try to calm him by singing his name over and over...Clayton usually joins me! I can't wait to see this bond grow over time. I know they will have their moments, but when it comes down to it, they are brothers and will hopefully have a bond that will never break!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers