The Mullins

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Beautiful Baby Boys

One of my dearest friends has recently gotten into photography. I have been telling her for years she should do this for a living, and she has finally decided to try. She is super talented and I know that her talent will take her far. She came over to visit the other day and brought her camera with her. I am so glad she did because she got some beautiful pictures of my boys!!! I ended up using them for Hollis' birth announcements and Christmas presents. Thank you Julie Bray for capturing these beautiful moments for me, I will cherish them always!








Brothers!

What an amazing Christmas present we got this year!!!













Beautiful Baby Hollis

Wow...look at those amazing eyes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers