The Mullins

Friday, January 14, 2011

Playtime With Cousin Macie




Hollis had a Dr. appointment and I knew that it would probably take forever, and Clayton would be miserable so I decided to call my cousin Abbie (who happened to be out for a snow day thank goodness) to see if Clayton could play with her cutie pie Macie! Luckily she was more than happy to watch him for me, and Macie and Clayton had a great time playing and getting into mischief! I know I so enjoyed playing with my cousins when I was little, so I want Clayton to have that as well. The icing on the cake...Clayton got a Thomas The Train toy from Macie and Gavin for his birthday. Let's just say he hasn't put it down since we left their house! Thanks for the great gift :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers