The Mullins

Friday, January 14, 2011

OOPS!

I realized after looking at old blogs that I forgot to blog about the boys ornaments for this Christmas. I decided after Clayton was born that I wanted to by them an ornament each Christmas that had something to do with what they were interested in or symbolized that year. This Christmas I had two ornaments to by with our precious Hollis coming before Thanksgiving. Hollis of course received a baby's first Christmas ornament for this year. Clayton got a Cars ornament with Lightning McQueen and Mater on it. He is in LOVE with Mater. It was a hard decision to make because he is also very in love with all things Choo Choo and Dinosaurs as well. I just decided to go with Cars. My plan is to write the year on the bottom of each and give my children their box of ornaments on their wedding day! Looking forward to admiring the collection over the years...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers