The Mullins

Monday, June 4, 2012

Mother's Day!

I am beyond blessed to be the Mommy of Clayton and Hollis.  They are the loves of my life.  All I ever want for Mother's Day is to spend time with them and for them to be healthy and happy...what more could a Mommy want?!
This Mother's Day, we started the day at church, and Clayton's class sang up front.  What a treat!!!  It was so hilarious...you could tell that they had never been at the front of the church with the huge big screens and the band.  They were all over the place.  We go to a huge church!  Clayton kept turning around backwards, looking up at the big screens, and he even carried his favorite stuffed animal Bolt onto the stage with him.  It was beyond cute and I couldn't help but tear up and swell with pride when I saw him sing!  Pop Pop, Lisa, Uncle B, Gi Gi, and Great Granny Mullins were all there too!



After church we went to Hacienda for lunch.  After naps we went to the park to play, picked up Sushi (my favorite) for dinner, and ended up going out for icecream to end the perfect day!  Scott and the boys also gave me money to shop at my favorite store, The Loft!  The best gift of all was spending the day with my beautiful family...so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers