The Mullins

Monday, June 4, 2012

Clayton's First Vacation Bible School!

Today was the first day of Vacation Bible School.  You have to be 3 years old to go, so this was the first year.  He was super excited and loved wearing his new glow in the dark shirt.  They go from 9-12, so I think I was probably a little more nervous than he was about taking him and dropping him off.  He goes to Sunday school every Sunday, so the place and the people were very familiar to him, and he goes to Kindermusik, but not for 3 hours.  It was honestly weird for me to leave with only one child...but he did great...no tears!  He had a ball and was completely worn out.  The best part was seeing his face when I picked him up.  His face lit up and he ran and hugged me and pretty much hugged me all the way to the car.  I think he might have missed me a little ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers