The Mullins

Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's the little things that mean the most...

Since I am nursing Hollis, Scott can't really help much with feeding so he has been getting up with Clayton in the morning while the baby and I sleep in. Well, Clayton knows mommy is in the bedroom, so it is all Scott can do to keep him busy and not knocking on the door. This morning he came to my door knocking and called out, "Hello, mama?!" Then he lays on the floor and does it again calling through the crack at the bottom of the door, "Hello, mama!?" I couldn't resist, nor can I ever, so I get up and open the door...with a giant grin on his face he says with enthusiasm, "Hi!" I pick him up and he lays his head on my shoulder and I feel a little hand patting my back. It was the sweetest moment...I love my baby boy, and I am pretty sure he is pretty fond of me too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers