The Mullins

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Things Kids Say...

The things Clayton comes up with just crack me up!  If only I could remember all of the funny things he says.  There are a few here lately that really cracked me up.  So funny how they think!

*So we brought out his one year video the other day and showed it to him.  It showed me pregnant and some of the ultrasound pictures.  We kept saying, that's when you were in Mommy's belly.  You could tell he was really thinking, and as serious as he could be he finally says, "Mommy, how did I get in there...did you eat me??!!!"  I about died laughing!

*The other day at Gi Gi's house Clayton was really sad because he wanted a toy.  Gi Gi told him he would have to wait until Easter to get that toy.  She then said, "Clayton I really wish you would smile!"  As serious as could be he said, "Gi Gi I keep trying, but my smile just keeps falling down!"

*The other day he saw and fire and asked how fires start.  I proceeded to tell him that sometimes fires start on accident, and sometimes fires are started on purpose like at a camp fire.  I then told him that only Daddy's could start fires, that it was extremely dangerous to be around or start a fire and you had to be really big to be able to do that!  He thinks about all of that and finally says, "I just wish I had a mustache Mommy!"  I'm thinking what does a mustache have to do with it?!  I ask him...he replies, I want a mustache because Daddy's have mustaches, and when I have a mustache I can start a fire.  Oh my!

1 comment:

  1. So good to see what all you guys have been up to! We definitely have to get the kids together soon!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers