The Mullins

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dear Clayton,

Dear Clayton,

Where to start!  These 4 years have been the best years of my life by far and it has everything to do with you!  You gave me the title Mommy, something I have wanted my entire life.  I don't know what I did to receive a blessing such as you, but I will be eternally grateful!  I don't even know where to start to tell you how incredibly amazing you are.  You are smart, funny, wild, serious, caring, kind, outgoing, stubborn, strong willed, and the list could go on for miles.  I love that you always have a story to tell, a kiss to give, and a smile to share.  You are like a little sponge, it seems it only takes once before you know it and once you do, you never forget it!  Your laugh is simply contagious, and there isn't a single person who meets you who isn't instantly smitten with you.  You just light up the room with your presence.  You, little boy, can do anything you set your mind to.  I have not one doubt about that.  I am and will always be your biggest fan...and like I always tell you...I love you more than anything in the world, and there isn't anything you could ever do that could change that.  I love you with my whole heart...you are my pride and joy and I cannot wait to see where life takes you.
Love you forever, your biggest fan...
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers