The Mullins

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

In Love With This Picture...

Clayton is in LOVE with Batman and like I have said before he LOVES to dress up and when he does he is very serious about it and in character.  He wears it around the house all of the time, but recently he has wanted to wear it out.  The other day he wanted to wear it to the grocery store and I thought why not?!  I mean you are only 4 once and if you want to be Batman at the store, so be it!  It was so funny the reactions we got.  People were so nice about it.  One lady even said, "Oh my, what a treat, I had no idea I would see Batman at the store today!  Thank you Batman for saving the world!"  He is in character, seriously, when he wears it, so he really thought this was something.  Just a simple decision to let him wear his costume to the store, ended up making my day and his.  Sometimes I get wrapped up in not making messes, or avoiding things like letting him put on his costume before we go because of time, but I need to and try to take the time to do these things.  They grow up so fast, and I want to savor every moment and make great memories for them, big and small!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers