The Mullins

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Veggie Tales Live!









Veggie Tales Live was coming to CFC, so we decided to get tickets and I am so glad we did!!!  We didn't tell Clayton until the very last minute.  He just knew we were going to a surprise.  He was beyond excited when he got to CFC and saw Veggie Tales stuff everywhere!  We had great seats and both boys really loved it.  I was surprised just how much Hollis loved it.  I really didn't think he would get that into it, and thought he may even be a little scared when the giant talking vegetables came out on stage...boy was I wrong.  He was standing on my lap the entire time, smiling, clapping, and dancing.  He absolutely LOVED it!!!  Clayton was just mesmerized...he really thought the light effects were cool.  I am so glad we got tickets, I would definitely go again.  Gi Gi even bought them both a Veggie Tale stuffed animal as a souvenir!!!  Clayton picked out Larry the cucumber for himself, and Bob the tomato for Hollis :)  It was a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers