The Mullins

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hollis The Diaper Genie!!!

The other night, I had a hair appointment, so as soon as Scott got home I left.  Hollis was playing in the toy room when I left and Clayton was watching TV in the living room.  About 45 minutes after I left, Scott called me.  He asks, "Did you change Hollis and not put a diaper back on him before you left?!"  I, laughing, said, "Ummm, No!"  He continues to tell me that he just now realizes, after Hollis takes a seat in his lap, that he has no diaper on!  Not only does he not have a diaper on, but there is no diaper to be found!!!  He likes to throw things away, so I asked if he checked the trash can, and he said that he had and there was no diaper in the trash!  After doing a little search, Scott discovered that Hollis had taken the diaper off and put it into the toy box.  Thankfully, there were no surprises in that diaper if you know what I mean!!!  So, moral of this story, Hollis can no longer go around with just a diaper without pants on top!  We tried it again the other day and sure enough, diaper genie Hollis had it off again in no time.  Such a character :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers