The Mullins

Monday, January 2, 2012

Houston...We have a Climber!!!!

So every mother knows that once you have children, you never again go to the bathroom alone...well at least not for many, many years!!  So in my bathroom there is a big area with vanities, sinks, and a garden tub.  Attached is another smaller area with a toilet and shower.  I only explain the layout because it will give you a better idea of the VERY SMALL time frame in which this incident took place.  So I place Hollis in the big area to play, and go into the smaller area to use the restroom.  It literally took me less than a minute and if I lean forward it's so close that I can see him.  So I hurry, use the restroom, go to wash my hands and see that Hollis is INSIDE the garden tub.  To give you an idea of how big this thing is...if I am standing in it the top probably goes to my thighs.  He had to climb two stairs and when he is inside you can barely see his head peeking over the side.  The funniest part is that he must have done this rather gracefully because I didn't even hear him do it.  It's totally crazy that he did it in such a short amount of time!!!!  I cannot even explain to you how fast this all took place.  So, moral of the story is the door to our bedroom can no longer stay open and I cannot let him crawl around in that room while I hurriedly use the restroom. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers