The Mullins

Monday, January 2, 2012

Claytons "Quotes"

Today Clayton said the sweetest thing.  I have photos everywhere in our house, but he had climbed up onto the couch and was looking at a photo from my maternity shoot of the 3 of us.  He said, "Thats my Mommy and Dadddy and Clayton.  I love my family!"  It was seriously the sweetest thing and the fact that he came up with that on his own!  Melt my heart!!!!

Some other quotes these days...

"What's the big idea?!"

"No Thanks!"

"This is my Daddy and he is a mess pot!"  This is seriously how he introduces Scott...it is hilarious!

"No No Hollis"  He loves to keep his brother in line ;)

"This is terrible"

He is very into imaginary play and he will tell you which Thomas character or Cars character you are going to be and what to do.  His imagination is huge and I love it!

He forgets NOTHING...he has probably only been through a bank drive through twice, well the other day was the 2nd time and he remembered that you get suckers there!

"I NEED to go to Target"

When playing hide and seek he will tell you where to hide, and then tell you where he is going to hide!

There are so many I wish I could just follow both of them around with a camcorder all day!!!!

His vocabulary and language skills are just excelling and his imagination is endless, he is one precious little boy who keeps us on our toes and our lives interesting.  Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers