The Mullins

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Clayton's Quotes and Antics

Clayton is quite the character and we LOVE it!  He is always saying or doing something funny!  Here are a few of his latest sayings and antics...

*The other day he was supposed to be sitting on the potty going and he always tells me to go "bye bye".  I can respect that he needs a little privacy...well he was awfully quiet in there and sure enough when I went back to check he had the entire roll of toilet paper unrolled on the floor...little turkey!

*I am always saying Clayton that's enough!  Scott's phrase is usually...relax!  So now when we are asking him to do something or stop doing something he doesn't want to stop he puts it all together and says, "Stop it Mommy, that's enough...relax!"  Oh my!

*He loves to act out and quote movies...especially Thomas The Train!

*His imagination is unbelievable.  The other day Daddy built him a tunnel in the living room and he would go across the top of the tunnel to the chair, and the chair was a "pirate ship" and there were crocodiles and whales in the water (the carpet).  He would stand up on the chair and put his finger on his nose and look all around (he was looking through his telescope).  He really amazes me!!!  Smart little cookie!

*Can count to 20 now!!!!!!  Sings many Kindermusik songs along with knowing Twinkle Twinkle and the alphabet.

*Loves to build robots and airplanes with his legos.

*LOVES THE DIRT

*The other day Hollis was getting to his train tracks and so he says to Hollis, "No No Hollis, you play with Silly Town!"  Silly Town is a toy we have, I just thought it was hilarious that he told him a specific toy to play with.

*When Hollis does something he doesn't want him to do he says, "Hold Baby Hollis Mommy!"


*He amazes me that he can recognize buildings and places.  We have only been to Soccer Tots probably 3 times and we drove past the building the other day and he says, "Soccer Tots!"  It's crazy to me!

Oh I wish I could just write down the many, many things he says!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers