The Mullins

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Clayton's Magazines...


Clayton loves to get the mail and especially likes to get "magazines".  I know I have posted before about how he loves to read the ads from the Sunday paper.  He continues to love to look at "magazines" as he calls them.  I am not exaggerating when I say he looks at them for an hour or more sometimes.  He literally studies each detail and every toy in the ad with this intense and serious face.  Since he loves getting "magazines" so much, I decided to get him a subscription to National Geographic for kids.  Now any of you who really know my son know his love of animals...so put the two together and he is over the moon.  He has gotten two so far, and I am not kidding he will sit and read it with you from front to back and do all the little games in it over and over and over again!  He LOVES it!  He looks forward to getting a new one each month and to be honest so do we!  He is such a smart little guy and just soaks it all in like a sponge.  I love looking at things like this and asking him questions because usually I found out he knows something I didn't even know he knew!  Love this little guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers