The Mullins

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Soccer Tots

Clayton started Soccer Tots on Saturday.  We had been telling him about it all week, so he had been asking me every morning, "I go Soccer Tots today?!"  Finally Saturday was the day.  He was beyond excited about his "soccer shirt" and soccer ball.  He was so good.  He followed the teachers directions, took his turn, and loved playing all of the games.  He is such an amazing little boy, we couldn't be more blessed.  Clayton has a love and excitement for everything that is just infectious.  He makes everything so exciting and fun!  We just love this little boy.  As I look at these pictures I can't believe how much he looks like a little boy now!  He is getting so big and growing so fast!!!!

 My handsome little soccer player
 How handsome is he!?
 They got to decorate their soccer balls so they could tell them apart, Clayton is telling me about the Cars stickers on his :)

 Stretching!
 Clayton and his fan club...Uncle B, Gi Gi, Pop Pop and Hollis

 Check out those skills, the teacher told them to put their toes on the ball!

 Mommy and Clayton playing a soccer game!
They were supposed to be kicking down the cones, but my little cleaner kept going behind all of the kids and picking them back up, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers