The Mullins

Sunday, September 18, 2011

"Church Class"

Clayton will finally go to his Sunday school class all on his own and he LOVES it!  He graduated up from the nursery to the preschool class.  He calls it his "Church Class".  He reminded me just how big he is getting today.  After I picked him up today, I ask him what he learned in his class.  He started going on and on about a ship, raining, and animals.  I looked at the paper sent home with him and sure enough they learned about Noah's Ark today!!!  I was so proud of him that he was able to tell me all of that when I asked him what he learned.  He is such a smart boy!  He even told me that they had pretzels and juice for snack.  He is really a sponge these days, he listens to everything and takes it all in.  I just love our conversations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers