The Mullins

Friday, September 9, 2011

Oh My Clayton...Quite The Character!!

Clayton has such a big personality, he is always entertaining us...he is really something else.  He is always saying things and we wonder where in the world he gets it!  You just never know what will come out of that little mouth next.

Some of his latest antics...

*Loves to boss his baby brother around, he is constantly saying, "No Baby Hollis" or "Mommy, hold Baby Hollis" (this so his little brother doesn't disturb his trains!)

*We were in a drive through the other day and he says out of nowhere with LOTS of expression, "Oh my goodness!"  You had to hear the way he said it, I literally could not stop laughing, therefore he said it over and over and over!

*He likes the show Dora, so now if someone takes something from him or we tell him no he says, "Swiper No Swiping"...what a mess he is!

*His newest thing to say, and I have NO idea where he got it, is "Mama I Mad!"  He really uses it in the correct context too, and as he says this he is crossing his arms.  Oh my!!!

*Now if he gets hurt or  has a boo boo, he immediately says..."Mama kiss it!" and his latest is "I need a bandaid!"

*He is always going to the door and saying, "Mama I go store and get a cookie!?"  This comes from the free cookie at Schnucks.  I have to say, thankfully, he LOVES to grocery shop and both he and Hollis are absolute angels when shopping.  Sure does make my life a lot easier.

*He is quite the ham in Kindermusik now.  We always sing a hello song first and this is his third Kindermusik session so he knows it by heart.  The other day we were sitting in the circle getting ready to start and he starts singing the song...as a solo.  Mrs. Julie his teacher just let him go and everyone in the class (well the moms) started laughing and thought he was just the cutest thing.  He also gave Mrs. Julie a big kiss at the end of class...little teacher's pet on our hands?!

This picture totally captures his personality, and why I love this little boy so much.  If you notice the Bandaid on his forehead...well, there is no boo boo, but he insisted he wear this Bandaid on his forehead all day.  We even went to Target with it stuck right there on his forehead...he is just too funny!


This is only what I can remember at the moment...I wish I could just carry around a little recorder to tape everything he says.  I just never know what to expect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers