The Mullins

Monday, July 11, 2011

Hollis Has Been a Busy Boy!

 First time eating a puff
 Love this face..."What is this Mommy?"
 Hmmm...I think I like those!
 Spotting something he wants...Ready
 Set!
 Almost got it...
 Got it!!!
I spy two little teeth in that beautiful smile :)


Month 7 has been super busy for our little Hollis Man.  All in a matter of two weeks, he began crawling everywhere, got two teeth in one week, and ate puffs for the first time!!!  So super fun to watch him grow and learn and each new milestone is so exciting!  He really is such a wonderful baby, my cousin recently nicknamed him "Happy Hollis", and she is so right!  Everywhere I take him people say, "He is so happy! or "Is he always that good?"  The answer is YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers