The Mullins

Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Beautiful Morning!






The boys and I went on a walk bright and early on the riverfront this week.  It has been so hot we haven't been able to play outside so we set out at about 7:30 in the morning and went for a walk.  I let Clayton walk when we got to the part of the trail that has the restored bridge since there is no traffic near there.  We ended up sitting on a bench overlooking the water and having a morning snack.  It was so peaceful, and it gave me time to stop and think.  I am always thankful and know how blessed I am, but in that moment as I looked at my boys, I really felt so thankful and blessed that we have our health and that I am able to stay at home with them and share the simplest of moments with them.  God has blessed us in so many ways and they are two blessings that I can't get enough of!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers