The Mullins

Monday, May 30, 2011

Vacation...Day 5







































































I was so excited about this day. We headed for the beach. We stayed right on the water, but we were on the pier side, so it was about a 10 minute drive in the opposite direction to go to the beach. We gathered up all of our things, stopped in the store to buy some sand toys and we were off to the beach! I couldn't wait for Clayton to see the ocean up close for the first time, I wasn't sure if he would be scared of it or not...I should have know better. My child is a complete dare devil and 110% boy, he wasn't scared in the least...he ran right in. I had to keep him from going in too far! It was a little nerve racking for me! He also loved the sand and played and played in it. The beach in St. Pete is absolutely beautiful. I love the ocean and was so happy to share that experience with my boys. I must say that seeing everything brand new through their eyes is the best feeling in the whole world. They make everything so much more fun :) Hollis loves having his toes in the water and was very interested in the sand. I had to try to keep him from putting it in his mouth. He just looked around and took it all in. He also got a little nap in while we were there :) No naps for mommy, I am beginning to wonder what I did with all my time before having two little ones!

1 comment:

  1. mummy has a nice littleass she would be fun

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers