The Mullins

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

First "Buzz Cut" by Daddy!

Love this face


Look at those baby blues

My handsome litte man

Clayton has had many haircuts by my hairdresser, but his hair just grows so fast we end up having to get it cut all the time. We have been going back and forth on whether or not to just start buzzing it at home. I was really nervous about how it would turn out. I love his little boy haircut, but it was just so hard to maintain it and with the weather getting hotter we decided it was time to give it a try. We had him in his highchair, and we both anticipated some screaming and resistance, but he did great!!!! It really turned out so cute, he looks like such a big boy, I can't believe how fast he is growing. I put a little gel in it and got some pictures. I didn't get any action pictures because I was using the video camera during that. He is such a handsome little man :)

1 comment:

  1. love how he sucks, love to look into those baby blues while he sucked meoff

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers