The Mullins

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. This year I am twice blessed with the addition of Hollis. Last year I was pregnant, so you could also say I was blessed twice last year as well, but this year we get to enjoy him!!! I started out the morning with a cute Woody card from Hollis and Clayton. We then met my mom for lunch at Outback, and then took a flower to my grandma and visited with her. We spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing at home. I am so blessed to have my two precious baby boys, they fill my heart with joy and love beyond measure!!!! I am so thankful that God chose me to be their Mommy and I will forever be grateful. They are my whole word and always will be!

I wanted a picture of me and the boys in their cute matching outfits for Mother's Day...let's just say it was a little more challenging than one would think!


Take one, Clayton wants to go play in our landscaping, Hollis is fascinated by the grass, and I am talking to Scott
Take two I am the only one looking at the camera and Clayton is trying to escape

Almost!

My sweeties :)


1 comment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers