The Mullins

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Decorations and Pictures Take One...

Well tonight I went for it...I took pictures for our Christmas card. It was a little more challenging than I thought it was going to be! I definitely need to take a photography class. My hat is off to all those talented photographers out there, my cousin being one of them. It is harder than it looks!!! I finally got some good ones, but I also posted some pretty funny ones. Hollis was easy this year because he is so little...Clayton being almost 2 didn't quite want to sit still in front of the tree or with his brother for pictures. We finally got some good ones by letting him "decorate" the tree! Enjoy :)


Clayton trying to get his brother to smell his feet!
Is this over yet?!

Eating his apple
Still eating the apple...

Tickling his own feet with the tree


This one is definitely making the card!




Well, Scott got the Christmas tree up after Thanksgiving, and the stockings hung above the fire place. The Elf on the Shelf has been brought out, and this year Clayton is aware of Elf. He looks for him every morning because Elf is in a different place each morning as he goes each night while Clayton and Hollis are sleeping and tells Ho Ho whether they have been good or not! He knows to look for him and says "Elf".
Notice the bottom half of the tree is NOT decorated this year, or probably for a few years to come!




The Elf hiding in the vase

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers