The Mullins

Monday, April 30, 2012

Just Some Brothers Having Fun!

Sharing his sucker with his little brother :)

Some water fun!
My whole world!!!
Superman ties!

Sharing his sucker again, such a sweet big brother!

This is their new favorite game to play...take all of the couch cushions off and chase each other up and down the couch.  Seriously, this occupies them for hours!  Lol, love it!

This picture makes my heart burst and tears well up in my eyes!  I am so blessed by these beautiful boys and I am so thankful that they will have one another to lean on and have each others back for life.  Watching this precious bond between brothers is such a blessing to me...not having a sibling, I know what a gift it is, and I am so happy that they have one another!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers