The Mullins

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Some Fun Captured Moments...

Brothers watching cartoons in the morning This is a birdhouse my uncle made me a long time ago, Clayton loves birds (well all animals in general) and he saw this in our attic and thinks it is a Coo Coo Clock because it has a bird sticking out of the hole. He loves it!
Caught this moment while at Great Granny's house...how sweet!
Mommy and her babies :)
Sweet little Hollis
I was getting a picture of Hollis and ended up getting Clayton in the background, I thought it was a really neat picture
My sweet, funny Clayton...he was watching Toy Story and he ran into his playroom got his cowboy hat and his Woody doll...too cute :)
So stinking cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers