The Mullins

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cheering Mommy On...The Run of Luck!




Mommy's Good Luck Charms!!!


I decided to take up running after Hollis was born. I have always worked out, but have wanted to do the half marathon for several year and it just never worked out. This year I decided to stick to it! My first official race leading up to the half marathon was a 7K, The Run of Luck. It was so much fun, I ended up finishing in 51 minutes! All the people and the atmosphere was so motivating. I must say that the best part of the whole race was seeing my husband, babies, mom, and best friend at the finish line cheering me on and supporting me. I am such a lucky girl, I don't know what I did to be so blessed, but God sure did bless me in a big way. I have to say it brought tears to my eyes when I saw them there at the finish. Definitely a moment to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers