The Mullins

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cookie Monster (Coo Coo) Shoes...

The "Coo Coo" shoes

Dancing in his Coo Coo shoes

Dancing to Elmo's World in his Coo Coo shoes

Well, as I said around Clayton's first birthday...I am so anti character clothes, shoes, etc. Well, he loved Mickey, so Mickey was his first birthday party. We still don't wear clothes with characters, but pajamas I will do, he has several pair of Toy Story (Tu Tu) pajamas that he loves!!!! Well recently, my best friend told me that New Balance tennis shoes came out with a Sesame Street line about a year ago, and they only put them in stores for a year. I looked on line and they are not in stores anymore, but I must say that they are soooo stinkin' adorable! So to ebay I went to search for the cookie monster shoes. I found a pair in his size, we got them in the mail, and they are even cuter up close than they were in the picture!!! I had been looking for some good play tennis shoes anyway, and these were perfect. He absolutely loves them, the funniest part is when you put them on him you can tell he thinks he is big stuff. He goes around stomping his feet and looking at them, saying "coo coo". He also likes to dance in them. It is way too cute :) I don't think I'll ever be able to part with these Coo Coo shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers