The Mullins

Monday, October 25, 2010

Birthday Party...

Taking a break from jumping


Having a ball

Running from Daddy


Wee

Not sure who is having more fun :)

Ummm yeah...Daddy let him go down the HUGE slide all by himself...Mommy about had a heart attack, Clayton however LOVED it!

We celebrated a very special little girl's birthday this past weekend. I have been very close friends with her mom and dad for a long time! Our friend Ella turned 6 this weekend...her mom and dad waited and prayed a long time for her, and she has been such a blessing to them and everyone in her life. Her birthday was at Pump It Up, and Clayton and Daddy had a BIG time bouncing and sliding. I am not sure who had more fun...Daddy or Clayton. Let's just say they were both worn out by the end of the party. At one point, Clayton and Daddy climbed this HUGE slide...Daddy says, "Should I?"...meaning should I let him go down by himself? I am shaking my head, "No!"...being the nervous, over protective, cautious mommy...he asks again, "Should I?" (while shaking his head yes), and I again say, "No!" Next thing I know...Clayton comes flying down the slide all by himself, and he LOVED IT! Guess I better get used to my adventerous little boy who has no fear...I might be totally gray by 35!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers